Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

If I lived in a trailer.....



I would hire this family to decorate it for me!
So far, our "hillbilly party" is shaping up nicely!
Since the White's are from Boone County West Virginia I am going to bring some Boone's Farm Wine (remember that?)
Elizabeth says she promises she will not bring squirrel and Janine is bringing spam on ritz crackers topped off with cheese whiz from a can!  I may be eating before I come???  I am so ready for some fussin', cussin' and down right fun with
"all y'all". (That's plural for y'all)  there is still room for more if you want to join us.  Friday night 6:00 p.m. at Bella Cosa  rsvp to me 562 431 8091
Posted by Picasa

No comments: