Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Monday, April 23, 2012

No Fussin' Fightin' Potluck Craft Party

 
Posted by Picasa


Join me Friday night at Bella Cosa 3883 Atlantic Blvd. Bixby Knolls
We will have a craft, potluck party.  I will be playing The Wild & Wonderful Whites of West Virginia Documentary.  Be prepared to laugh your butt off.  This is for adults only.  There is sure to be some cussin' and  down home fun.  Wine will be provided.  So far we are having: Frito Pie, Banana Puddin', Chips & dip and some kind of jello dish!  I am sure our craft will also include lots of glitter.  I love this documentary and I cannot wait to share it with you too!

No comments: