Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

my old high school boyfriend wants


to party..........Any of my old Poly High School Friends that want to get together with Neil Miller and Bruce Fisher contact me. We are putting together an evening of good times. We will laugh at our old hair dos & clothes, reminisce about the things we did and should not have done. If we get lucky Bruce will read my Caerulea, that alone is worth the trip. Trying to pick a date so let me know what's a good time for you!!!! Neil really wants to see Johnny Ulrich, so Johnny if you are reading this please contact Neil or I.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: