Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Club T.L.C.


Ok, here is our challenge for National Craft Month
These are some pictures that I have digitally designed. 
Please download them and create an One Of A Kind Art Piece with them
I will post mine tomorrow.  After you have created it, please take a picture of it and post it on Club T.L.C.
I will then take a look at hem and reward you with points.  I would like to then auction them off on ebay and donate the proceeds to charity.  My favorite charity of course is Charity Wings. 
That is why I designed the project with wings in mind.
I am excited to see what you do! 
If you have any questions please email me at missvicky@rock.com.
If you are not a member of the T.L.C. club you can still participate. Check it out on facebook.  I am the official moderator and point giver.  Your points add up to great merchandise that has been donated by our sponsoring companies.  Spread your wings........and create something beautiful~
Posted by Picasa

No comments: