Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Laissez les bons temps rouler


My paper flower class at Bella Cosa was so fun on Saturday. We made glitter flowers, vintage music paper flowers, tissue flowers, paper towel flowers, crepe paper flowers. Really Fresh!

The next class is on Thursday.....Steampunk Jewelry at Bella Cosa..........5-7 3883 ATLANTIC BLVD, BIXBY KNOLLS

Saturday is metal stamped silverware. We will also make a necklace with your favorite saying like "I love my boyfriend" stamped on silver, copper or brass!

Tell someone how much you care for them in this class....... it's all about the love mon cheri
Posted by Picasa

No comments: