Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

speaking of ALicE

 
Posted by Picasa

Remember, in Alice in Wonderland, the conversation Alice had with the Queen? Alice commented about not believing impossible things, to which the Queen replied, "why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast!"

I know you have heard this quote before, but I so want to remind myself (and you, if you like, of it): "There is no difficulty that enough love will not conquer; no disease that enough love will not heal; no door that enough love will not open; no gulf that enough love will not bridge; no wall that enough love will not throw down; no sin that enough love will not redeem.

No comments: