Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Monday, March 1, 2010

I want you to become a follower

 

Join me in my quest for 1000 followers
Everyone who signs up to be a follower in March will be in a drawing for an original Miss Vicky piece of art
Just click follow on the right side of this blog
It is no joke! I will pick someone on April Fool's Day!
Thanks.......Miss Vicky
Posted by Picasa

Right this very moment, there are beautiful souls on your beautiful planet, whom you do not even know, yet through your meanderings and theirs, paths will cross, love will be shared, and eternal friendships will be created.

3 comments:

Jennifer R.D. said...

Hi Vicky,
Do you get notes from the Universe,too? I love them!
I am following your blog now-
Good luck!
Jennifer

Coleen said...

Hi Vicky,I'm following. Would you follow on mine? That will make it easier for me to find you right from my blog. I'm an American artist/missionary living in Ukraine.

Coleen said...

Vicky, I've changed my blog name and not sure what is still showing up under this. New blog is http://vintageterrace2.blogspot.com/
I also have a crafty fan page on Facebook called vintageterrace2