Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thank You!

Thanks so much to all of the folks that have come by the Funny Pharm to help me move!
It was such a surprise to get all of your help! It is really appreciated!
We are moving to:
32770 Main Street in Dutch Flat! So please come by there & visit.
I wanted to be closer to the hotel for our retreats. It was going to be hard going back & forth to Colfax. The store should be a lot cuter too!
Sorry if I have not called you back or was able to chat the last week....I have been busy!
Miss Vicky
www.missvickyretreats.com
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Be sure and post pictures of your new store for those of us WAY far away! Can't wait to see it. I did love the old store though!

Tami