Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Coming Really Soon!

I am off to CHA today
Iwill be gone until the 30th.

But, before I go........
I wanted to let you know of a couple things to watch for ok?

Retreats are coming! Starting in March!
Stop by the store for a beautiful invitation.

In keeping with our new president's wish for us
We will make each event a chairitable one

Sussy from the Dutch Flat Hotel & I have joined forces
to make the best art retreats around!

A couple of fun ones coming up are
in May......
Mom & Me
Celebrating Mother's Day
Sewing, aprons, embellishing, and a Spring Green Apron Fashion show in Colfax
This will be covered by the media. Do not miss!

July 4th
Betty Anderson will be performing live at the Dutch Flat Hotel
She will be doing her Bette Midler show
You do not want to miss this! She is the most dynamic performer in the world.
You will also be involved in making a float for her to stand on in our Dutch Flat Parade.
We will also be having lots & Lots of food! We will be selling our wares that we create
prior to the show also. (If you can part with them) This is a lifetime of memories event that I promise you will not be forgotten.
Betty Rocks The House!

February
I am happy to welcome Kathy D's group on the 10th! I am excited to work with these girls. We will be doing a class on cards!

Natalee & Nicole have scheduled a kids class on the 11th at 6:00 p.m.
If you would like to join them they would be excited to have you! They are going to make stuff!

See You Soon...
Sadly the Funny Pharm will be closed until I return!
Miss Vicky
Posted by Picasa

No comments: