Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Blythe charm swap

Here is the final info for the swap!
Hi everyone and Happy New Year! I'm a little slow and my keyboard is not cooperating-so I apologize in advance for any typos. My 'S' is stuck, and it takes forever to go back and fix everything. Below are the results, so with that said, it looks like the best thing to do is to send 2 sets of 7 charms (7 of one design, 7 of another-or 14 all different if you prefer) to Vicky by Feb. 13 along with $12 USD or check and you will get back a finished and attached bracelet. Check with Vicky about Paypal. Vicky-can you please "reply all" with the mailing address you want us to use? There is a great and colorful charm swap article on p. 68 of Cloth Paper Scissors this month (Jan/Feb 09) with lots of great ideas. Any questions, let me know! Remember, Vicky will be attaching the charms, so include a jump ring or make them cooperative for attaching. Also, you may wish to send along an identifying card with your info and pix of charms so everyone will know who made what- or post them in our group, Arte_du_Blythe. Gina 1. I was planning to have them done and sent by the Jan. deadline, but waiting till March is fine with me too.

I am fine with making 14 charms, 2 different for each person. Carrie Walsh

2.
I can do whatever everyone else wants
check out my flickr account for ideas
flickr/vickybreslin and my new blog:
http://missvickyb.blogspot.com

3. I would rather extend until after the holidays when people have more time!However, I will do whatever the majority wishes!!!Happy Holidays!!Maija
www.maigirlz.typepad.com

4.
Make 14 charms (2 sets of 7/2 diff for ea person) and still send by 1/31 sounds good, but whatever the majority votes on. But I can make 2different ones each, just let me know!
XO!LISA!

5.
either way is fine by me!

angela

6. Since I don't think we'll get much more people joining, it would make sense for us to make 2 different sets of 7. It would be difficult for me to do this so if we go this route it would be great if you could extend the due date. Sandy

7. Whatever! GinaPosted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nat said...

You know this ain't my thing, but I am so proud of you and all your life's adventures! You're the funnest, coolest, hippest double nickle and a penny gal I know!
Love you friend!