Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Friday, April 11, 2014

It is a sad day for our family

My daughter Carly had to put her beloved cat Ruby to sleep.  We are all pretty sad.
The best thing about Ruby is that Carly got her in San Francisco at a rescue shelter.  Ruby's mom & all her siblings had died from Kitty Aids.  They said she may live for a day to a week.  Carly wanted her to have the best week of her life so she adopted her.  That was 13 years ago.    I love you Carly and I am so sad for our loss.  You loved her with all your heart and you gave her a beautiful life. I am so proud of you for that!

1 comment:

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Just goes to show you that Dr.s are only human and may not know everything! So sorry for your loss, Carly!