Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Do you ever think you don't get anything done in a day?


I was feeling that way.....so I took pictures of some of the things I did yesterday.
I exercised, went to my volunteer tutoring, made a lampshade, got stuff together for my upcoming shrinky dink class, we made a list of things to do this summer with my favorite boy that I mentor, and my friend Bruce came over & I baked cookies for our upcoming trip to Dohenny beach this weekend.  But if you asked me what did I do yesterday I would probably say "Not Much"
We underestimate how many things we really do in a day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: