Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I believe we can make this happen....


So here is the date and all of the particulars for the baby shower......Please find it in your heart to give generously!
baby stroller with car seat attached
baby swing
blankets
nursing pillow
diaper hamper
body suits
gowns
socks, booties
breast pump
bottles
clothes
diapers
diaper wipes
baby washcloths
first aid kit
gift cards for target she really wants this multi use baby swing & it is 129.00 so if people wanted to donate cash or gift cards it could go towards this item

so far I have for her:
a crib from me
a car seat from Cheryl
high chair, walker, folding bassinet,  from Michelle
onesies, hat & gloves from Nadine
small blanket & some clothes from me

The baby shower is going to be on November 18, 2011
13671 Annandale Drive 12K
Seal Beach, CA 90740
7:00 P.M.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: