Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Monday, October 17, 2011

a new baby is coming...

I have a friend that is expecting a baby. She got her tubes tied 6 years ago. So this is quite an unexpected surprise. She is in need of everything for a new baby. If you could find it in your heart to contribute I would greatly appreciate it. I will send you something I have made as a thank you to anyone who sends her anything. You can ship it to my address:
13671 Annandale Drive 12k......Seal Beach, CA 90740
Here is a list of things she needs:
Stroller, swing, jumper, baby bath, breast pump, bottles, receiving blankets, bassinet, onesies, diapers, socks, caps, bibs, baby spoon, washcloths, soaps, lotions, baby first aid kit, gift cards, or anything that you talented folks may want to make!
She really has nothing and cannot afford to buy anything, so this is truly a gift of passion! Dig deep, all gifts are appreciated!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Thanks for the list, I'm going to pass this on to a few friends in my craft group. Do you want me to post it on my blog as well?

Miss Vicky said...

yes please
thank you so much
she needs everything
it is really appreciated