Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Monday, March 14, 2011

I want to see you

I wanted to invite you to join me for a few days of classes I am hosting at my cute little bungalow
I have some really cool girls coming to play & teach.  Elena Etcheverry charity wings, Suzi Blu collage teacher & artist, Nadine Johnson  sewing & art teacher, Michelle Cummings crown builder, Natalee Kennedy calligrapher & wire artist, Charlie artist & owner of Fong’s in China Town, Cindy artist, Eileen artist, Sussy artist & entrepreneur  and hopefully you!

Here is a list of some of the things we are doing:
Nuno Felting
Nostalgia Boards
Personal Collage
Soldered Bottles
Back Pack
Free Motion Sewing
Embellished Necklaces

We will have stations set up so you can come any time & slip into your groove at any time
We  will begin on the 24th and carry on to the 26th
Starting at 7 AM & ending at Midnight each day

Please check out my blog for pictures of some of the projects and prices
I would love to have you join us!
www.missvickyb.blogspot.com
Please RSVP so I know how much food to get ok?  562 431-8091

1 comment:

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

I'm super excited to come! I just squared it up with the hubby! :) Please let me know what I can bring... I make delicious bite sized cupcakes!