Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Friday, September 24, 2010

The Mentor Program

I just got assigned my student that I get to mentor for the year. His name is MAGIC. He is the hansome one in the red shirt.
When I met him he did not want me.........I told him I wanted him. He hesitated and then said we could work together.
While walking to our room he told me that I smelled good. I was happy about that.
While getting to know him I asked him what school he went to. I used to work at that school when I was 16 years old for the Head Start Program. He asked me was I prettier then????? I said yes I was prettier then.

So it is good to know that even though I am no longer pretty, I can still smell good! Life is GooD
Posted by Picasa

No comments: