Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Leaving the beach.....


I am leaving my cute little beach house
I am going to Dutch Flat
I get to see my dogs!!!! Yippppeeee
I will be at the scraptacular getaway in Concord teaching this week end 16th & 17th
Dinner with Stacy & Kids on the 20th (can't wait so excited)
Vita Flex training on the 23rd
Garage Sale in Roseville on the 24th
Garage Sale in Dutch Flat on the 25th
Aromatherapy study group the 26th

So call me if you want to hang out or join me at any of my festivities ok?
530 220 4103
562 431 8091
missvicky@rock.com
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

E Makes Art said...

Amazing looking room! I loooove the doors, what a fantastic idea! Can you PLEASE let me know where you got the tall cabinet with ALL the narrow, perfect art supply drawers? Thanks,
Esther

Emakesart@gmail.com