Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Montie & Donna

 

I went to my first Young Living Convention last week!
I have never been around so many braniacs in my life!
Doctors, scientists and just plain smart people.
I learned so much. I cannot way to share my experiences.
I wanted to post what my roommate Donna emailed me.
Hi Vicki,
What a great time I had being your roommate!:.) We learned so much,
had so much fun doing it! I look forward to the future :.) Woke up
thinking about us. Looking forward to sharing the health, healing and
wealth with each other and others!! I am happy for you Vicky. I
believe you have found your true calling-helping others with hands-on
miracle of the essential oils!! The present and future are happy
ones!!
We had the most fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: