Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I have some good advice for you~

 

Listen to me on the Diva Craft Lounge
I have a special for you if you listen
It's all about our upcoming Red Carpet Crafts Retreat
SPECIAL DEAL!
Forget about the bad economy, we're bringing happy back!
Feed a starving artist!
www.divacraftlounge.com
Miss Vicky
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

bren said...

Hello Miss Vicki...just listened to your radio show with Danielle...and heard about your pink retreat (and your generous paper offer)...I wish I could come..I will be in Lake Tahoe at my yearly scrappy retreat with my close to my heart buds. We have crossed paths many times, even back in the Dots days at your scrapping events. I've been with close to my heart now for 18 years and just received the awesome "spirit of close to my heart" award! Anyway...even though I cannot attend, I would like to donate a gift basket for your drawings. Will you be in San Diego before the event? Or if Diva Danielle is driving, maybe I can give it to her??? We have also crossed paths recently. just let me know! thanks-you are doing great things! Would love to come to a future event sometime! bren

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

holy cow! look at the miss vicky hotness! you go girl!! that photo is awesome!!

lets get them peeps signed up! can't wait- its going to be AMAZING!