Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A little Bird wants to tell you.....

 

what I am doing!
I am driving to LA on Wednesday night
I will be at the LA Gift show in the vintage section.
It is a cash & carry show. I am coming with lots of stuff to carry & no cash.
Hope to leave with lots of cash & nothing to carry...help a girl out if you can!

Carly's debut Fashion Show is August 1, 2009 at the Royal-T in Culver City.
Pretty excited......it has a candyland theme. Check it out!

Class Reunion Saturday Night....Tom & I are hosting a picnic Sunday!

Sept. 25, 26 & 27 We are having our biggest retreat so far!
We are also going to be sponsoring Scrap Pink, hosted by Angela Daniels of Fiskars!
We are having Live filming at our retreat for our upcoming Red Carpet Crafts.
Come through the velvet ropes for a VIP retreat!

Since I have all of this going on, I have been crafting non stop. I have done some cool stuff
I will post some pictures tommorrow.

I have gotten a pedicure.....thanks to Sussy, my face hair removed & a haircut.
I clean up pretty good.....now I am off to pack. No I am not going to CHA, sad.

Please call me 530 220 4103 if you have any questions ok?
www.missvickysretreats.com for retreat info

Go to Diva Craft Lounge & check out the new WHICH BOX?
Miss Vicky's will be featured there really soon, so get used to going there now!
It is actually a really cool zone. It is in the beta phase right now so you have to go through the diva craft lounge ok?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: