Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Make Time For Tea!

From Elena's Blog! Thanks Elena for the kind words
To Dutch Flat and back...
Miss Vicky's Retreats...
Well, there is nothing like a road trip with
Miss Vicky and Carly and this week I got to do a fun 12 hour trip from North of Sacramento back home. Miss Vicky generously donated some great sturdy shelving to SBR and we hauled it down. Unfortunately the wood part of the shelving was really moldy because of the freak snow storm Dutch Flat got a couple of weeks ago so I had to buy new wood, but the racks are amazing and going to make the storage unit so much more bareable! I dont know why but for some reason what I need is always in the bottom box! Here are a few photos of Miss Vicky's place.


Could you imagine if your craft room looked like this? and this is about 1/100th of what she has

These vintage bottles are just a small portion of the bottles she has. She finds them all over her property becuase Dutch flat is a historic mining town. Just can't tell you how much I love everything about this place. Its is always an amazing experience to go there.
I will be there for a
Designing with the Diva's retreat on June 19th and 20th if you can come. Its going to be amazing! Angela, and Cheryl from Fiskateers will be there hosting the crop with me and we will be making some awesome projects from the Designing with the Diva's book that I was published in! We will be making a version of this birthday hat.Posted by Picasa

No comments: