Total Pageviews

Welcome to my blog! Visit often! Please become a follower!

BECOME A FOLLOWER PLEASE! It's Fun & Easy
just click the follower button below
Thanks so much it means a lot to me!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Making a difference


Today is dedicated to my friend Darlene, she has lost all of her hair because of her chemo treatments
I am sending my hair to Locks of Love in her honor! This is my 11th time donating my hair.
I challenge each of you with long hair to make a difference. Cut your hair & donate it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

My daughter is growing her hair to donate it before she goes to school. I've heard that more children donate their hair statically than adults which I think is cool. But this is so awesome you did this. I just saw you.

Cheryl said...

It looks darling!!!!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

I've done it 3 times! Good for you!